* Hear received SMS Text Messages. Reply by SMS, email or phone. (mobile phone & internet connection required)
* Type & Speak lets you type in anything and it will be spoken by the text-to-speech engine. You can even translate into other languages and speak it and look up the meaning of a word (internet connection required).
* Pre-defined Phrases. Lets you speak phrases that have been created previously and stored under category headings and assigned memorable icons, and in multiple supported languages. Send them as SMS or e-mails.
*Scan and Speak. Lets you photograph any text (document/sign/menu etc.) and convert it to readable text using the power of ABBYY(tm) Optical Character Recognition. The text is then spoken by the text-to-speech engine.
* Translate and speak. mobile112 can translate your text using Google Translate. If you have the appropriate text-to-speech engine, it can even speak it in that language. Travelling and see a sign or menu you don't understand? Photograph, translate & speak! It's as simple as that.
* Help and Talking browser reads the help out loud. And can also be used to read aloud any web page.
* For the dyslexic user, we provide a free multi-lingual talking keyboard and dictionary that speaks words before you choose them.
*Available in English, Danish, French, German, Swedish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Norwegian, Finish, Russian, Chinese. Request your language.
* Now with color icons, and user interface setting for text size, color, background. Also file manager and audio recording and playback.
* Added Talking PDF reader.
* Support for Dropbox and Google Drive.
mobile112 was designed by Flemming Ast and Bill Bostock. Flemming has severe dyslexia, but despite this, rose to the top of the mobile phone industry in Denmark, and was regional CEO for Nokia before retiring to write a book (using mobile112). Bill Bostock has over 30 years experience in the computer industry and has a proven track record developing mobile applications, starting with the award winning IconSpeak in 2000.
Full and Trial versions available on the Android Market. This is the Trial version which works for 30 days and has some restrictions.
Requests for other language versions will be gratefully received. We have many new features we will be adding. Give us your ideas too.
mobile112 trial is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-17. The program can be installed on Android.
mobile112 trial (version 3.50.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 642 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of mobile112 trial since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-22.
The latest version is 3.50.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-08.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-11-17
Important: Before upgrading backup your own phrases using Settings, Backup Database.,49. Fix Translate.,49. OCR Text overlay on document.,49. OCR Image editor.,50. Fixes for Android 6 & 7,50. Many minor bug fixes.